Roasted Mushrooms Stuffed with Jalapeño, Prosciutto, & Chèvre Cheese
Keto Macros per Serving of 5 Pieces
|4.2 g (5.4 g Total – 1.2 g Fiber)||8.9 g||13.3 g||169.8|
|Nutrition Facts are provided for the Default Servings
And are automatically rounded to the nearest WHOLE gram.
Roasting mushrooms is a low-effort way to make them more flavorful and meal prep ready. The recipe below will show you how to prepare the mushroom caps as well as stuff them with goodies.
Typically we eat them as a side dish, but they have also been a well-received savory appetizer by even non-keto friends.
The keto lifestyle is about doing what works for your body, and low carb is one of the best ways to accomplish this. Mushrooms are low-carb vegetables that contain lots of potassium, making them perfect for keto diets!
There are a lot of low-carb ingredients that you can add to these roasted mushrooms, like bacon or more cheeses. They’re also great on their own!
In an hour, you will have six servings ready for your Meal Plan… & you can spend the cooking time for this recipe making another Keto Macros Recipe for Mushrooms using the Mushroom Stems!
Did I mention these little guys freeze & reheat very well also?! Yet another reason to make these a keto staple recipe in our home.
The next time you’re looking for a keto appetizer or side dish that’s delicious and nutritious, make these roasted mushrooms stuffed with jalapeño, prosciutto, and chèvre cheese!
Follow @KetoMacros on MFP, added friends can view our Food Diary & copy Keto Macros Recipes directly into their own Food Diary.
The date you can find this recipe in my MFP Diary: November 30th 2016
Keto Macros: Roasted Mushrooms Stuffed with Jalapeño, Prosciutto, & Chèvre Cheese
- 1-2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 18 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms, *Weight in Caps Only
- 2.5 oz Jalapeño Chili, Sliced
- 2 oz Prosciutto, Diced
- 6 oz Chèvre Cheese
- 1.5 oz Black Olives, Sliced
Spices & Seasonings
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Get the Mushrooms under some Water to clean them off well.
- Once the Mushrooms are clean, remove the Stems. We only need the Caps for this recipe. I would suggest checking out some of our other Mushroom recipes to use the Stems in, especially if you are meal prepping.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C)
- Give the Mushroom Caps a light coat of Avocado Oil.
- Next sprinkle the Salt, Pepper, & Garlic Powder all over them.
- Flip them over & custom fit a Jalapeño slice into the Mushroom Cap's hole, where the Stem used to be.
- Now let's stuff the diced up Prosciutto into each Mushroom.
- Fill the Mushrooms with the Chèvre Cheese.
- Add a Black Olive slice to the top & lightly push it into the Chèvre Cheese & Stuffed Mushroom.