Radish Greens Sauté with Garlic
Keto Macros per Default Servings
|5.2 g (5.6 g Total – 0.4 g Fiber)||2.4 g||11.7 g||133.3|
|Nutrition Facts are provided for the Default Servings
And are automatically rounded to the nearest WHOLE gram.
Keto Macros Radish Greens Sauté with Garlic is a healthy and flavorful keto dish that is easy to prepare. A low waste, low carb recipe for radish greens sautéed with garlic, butter, and lime juice. Add this to your low carb recipes collection for when you are craving greens.
Radishes come with leaves, known as radish greens, that pack more nutrients than you would think from looking at them on their own. These sautéed radish greens make an excellent topping or side dish. The recipe freezes well, too; making a batch will always save you time when prepping meals later on!
Radish greens sauté is a nutrient-dense green vegetable that is ideal for those following a keto diet packed with vitamins and minerals.
Add protein for a heartier meal, or enjoy it alone as a light dish.
Try using radish greens in this tasty, low carb recipe perfect for a low waste home.
Follow @KetoMacros on MFP, added friends can view our Food Diary & copy Keto Macros Recipes directly into their own Food Diary.
The date you can find this recipe in my MFP Diary: January 26th 2017
Keto Macros: Radish Greens Sauté with Garlic
- While you wash & chop up the Radish Greens, brown the Butter in your pan.
- Add in the Garlic Clove & then the chopped Radish Greens.
- Sprinkle the Seasonings & Lime Juice around all over.
- Stir the Radish Greens around every few minutes, to cook them evenly.
- Once they are stems are bright green & the leaves are wilted, it's time to eat.