Radish Greens & Onion Soup
Keto Macros per Default Servings
|7.3 g (8.3 g Total – 1 g Fiber)||3 g||9.3 g||124|
|Nutrition Facts are provided for the Default Servings
And are automatically rounded to the nearest WHOLE gram.
We love radishes and have eaten them more often since starting the keto diet. But did you know their leaves are even more flavorful than the bulbs? In an attempt to waste no parts of the plant, we developed our radish greens onion soup. Enjoy!
This soup recipe is a great choice for an appetizer, side dish, or main course for those following a low carb diet. It’s loaded with healthy ingredients and super easy to make! It’s a low carb, low waste, and perfect for any night of the week.
Keto Macros Radish Greens and Onion Soup is a delightfully light take on the classic French dish. The flavor profile is delicious and satiating yet light enough for any season. Yes, we’re saying Summer Soup!
Follow @KetoMacros on MFP, added friends can view our Food Diary & copy Keto Macros Recipes directly into their own Food Diary.
A date you can find this recipe in my MFP Diary: January 26th 2017
Keto Macros: Radish Greens & Onion Soup
- 1.5 oz Salted Butter
- 1.5 oz Garlic Clove, Pressed
- 4 oz White Onion, Sliced
- 4 cups Chicken Stock
- 3 oz Radish Greens, Washed & Chopped
- 2 oz Celery Stalk, Chopped
Spices & Seasonings
- ½ tbsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper, Ground
- ½ tsp Dried Parsley
- Melt the Butter in a pot.
- Add in the Garlic Clove & White Onion slices.
- Once the Garlic & Onion are cooked through, add the Chicken Stock, chopped Radish Greens & Celery, along with all the Seasonings.
- Allow the Soup to simmer for about 20-30 minutes.