Keto Macros Brand
Personal Information We Collect
The Website gives users like you many options for providing us with personal information to contact us, subscribe to our email newsletter, or obtain a free resource. Assume you choose to “opt-in” and provide us your data for any of these reasons. Opting in enables us to collect the information you give us, such as your name, email address, phone number, and the contents of any messages you send us. In that instance, we will collect the data you supply, such as your name, email address, phone number, and the contents of any communication you send us. We will handle personal information that you provide to us in the form of comments, photographs, or videos that you post or publish on our blogs, social media pages, or any other online platform that we presently have or will have in the future. You realize that providing any information to us in this manner is entirely voluntary and that doing so implies your explicit consent for us to collect, process, store, and share it.
- If you use the “Contact” section of our Website or opt to use another means of communicating data (including but not limited to information provided via email or any online platform that we have now or will have in the future), we may compile personal information such as your email address, phone number, and any other data you share and the contents of any message you sent. When you choose to register or fill out any of our Website “Contact” sections, or supply us with any other communication data, including but not limited to information submitted via email, text messages, social media messaging/comments, or posts, we may collect information, including your name, email address, phone number, the data you share with that social media platform, as well as the contents of any message you send electronically. We will utilize this information to communicate with you and clarify any questions or concerns you may have. To track the conversation, we may keep a record of your data.
- If you become a customer, we will need to collect additional information from you, including your full name, email address, shipping address, credit card, billing address, or other payment information, and any other data necessary to complete the transaction you have chosen. This data is required to carry out and complete the transaction you have requested. We will collect and process this data to fulfill our contractual obligation to complete your order and not retain the information longer than needed. We take and finalize payments via third-party service providers, and we do not store or have access to your payment information.
- If you subscribed to our email list due to your consent and genuine interest in engaging in direct marketing, we may send you targeted social media ads or upload your data to our social media account to generate look-alike audiences. All emails from us will clearly identify the sender and contain instructions on how to unsubscribe from our mailing list, update your mailing preferences, or contact us with any issues or concerns to ensure CAN-SPAM compliance.
- To help us effectively gather information
, we may also use Automatic Data Collection Technology. From time to time, we may use or send standard “cookies” to identify your browser. We do not include or store any personal identifying data in cookies, and we will not use any other mechanisms (except those mentioned above) to collect data from our website. We use temporary session cookies that expire when you exit your browser. We also utilize persistent cookies that stay on your computer until deleted. Your web browser settings allow you to accept or reject cookies. Some areas of the Website may not function correctly or at all if you choose to disable cookies. Your browser’s Do Not Track signals are ignored by the Website.
- We may also obtain data about how you use our Website, IP address, internet provider and connection, your browsing actions or patterns, computer equipment, devices details used to access our content, and other similar decisions you make, including through Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels, to obtain statistical data, improve our Website, content, and offerings, and ensure you receive information that is relevant to you. Third parties, such as Google, social media platforms, search engines, Paypal, Stripe, and other third-party payment processing businesses, may provide us with personal data. If we employ this technology, we will do it following all of these third-party companies’ policies.
- Lawful Grounds for Processing: In accordance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), we maintain that we have lawful grounds for processing the information we gather. We shall handle your data based on our legitimate interest to respond to user or customer inquiries if you submit your data via our “contact us” page or send us any other kind of electronic communication. If you opt to receive communication from us, provide us with your name or email address in exchange for a free resource, or if you purchase from us, we will process your information for the reasons it was collected based on your full consent to do so, and based on our legitimate interest in notifying those who have shown an interest in receiving communication from us may periodically send you additional email marketing. Based on your decision to opt-in to our content, we may also offer you the option to subscribe to our email newsletter, share products and services, and other resources we believe may be of interest to you, and will obtain your consent to do so. At any moment, you can change your mailing preferences on our list by clicking the “update” hyperlink located at the bottom of every email footer we send you. You can also “unsubscribe” from our mailing list at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email footer. You have the right to review, edit, or delete your information from our database. You may choose to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us and making your request free of charge. We value and protect your privacy by not collecting information that is considered sensitive data; this includes anything related to a person’s current legal status.
How and Why It’s Collected
- We collect personal information from you when you voluntarily offer it to us to access a free or paid content, product, or service, or when you register, submit a form, send an email, or use any other online platform that we presently have or will have in the future; and we use it to provide you with the resource you want. We may also keep track of any future interactions with our content and use your personal information to send you notifications about the products and services you’ve opted to receive and any related or new assets we think you might find resourceful. Following your decision to voluntarily enter the information and opt to be added to our list, we will collect the data. We will not gather such data without your explicit permission to be included on our mailing list or in exchange for a resource.
- We may also get information from third parties such as Google Analytics, Facebook, other advertising platforms, affiliate programs, and technical or financial services providers as needed. We make efforts to work with only GDPR-compliant third parties with whom we have either established a data processing agreement or assessed and confirmed their data processing practices to assure compliance.
How We Use Your Information You Provide
- You have a right to know and understand how your personal information is used on the internet. By supplying your information, you understand and consent that we may use and store it to use in marketing, send emails, bill credit cards in exchange for services, items, or content purchased, or utilize comments for marketing purposes. We will use the personally identifiable data you voluntarily supply to provide the service or product you’ve requested, such as content, resources, material, consultation, media, newsletters, and occasional promotional emails, to notify you of any changes to our offerings or content. We may also use your personal information in our digital marketing campaigns to create “look-alike” audiences, which may include uploading your information into our social media advertising campaign. When you make a purchase, we will only use your billing address and credit card information to complete your desired purchase only, and we will not keep or disclose any such data.
- If you register or purchase with us, we may also use your data to send essential updates to the products or services you have bought or notify you about any relevant information about our content, products, or services.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Non-identifying information, obtained in addition to the above, may be used to get a sense of how users browse and interact with the Website. We do not use it for any other purpose, and the Website does not use such data to make automated decisions. We may utilize your IP address to diagnose technical issues with our servers or Website, analyze which parts receive the most traffic, and evaluate which material is most beneficial to our visitors. We may also keep track of any or all of your data to improve the overall user experience. We cannot use your IP address to identify you personally. We will only be using it for the purpose stated above to improve the user experience and content.
Information Storage and Data Sharing
- You have a right to know which information is collected and how that data is stored and shared. We maintain your information in a data management system, and we must take proper precautions to ensure safeguards. You understand that we will only share your personal information for specific reasons, such as with individuals who provide technical support for our Website or with our team members, such as accounting, administration, and legal. Any parties who have access to your data will keep it confidential and do everything possible not to share it with unrelated parties. All such third parties are required to treat your personal information in accordance with the law, and we only allow them to process it for specific, essential purposes. Other than what is required to fulfill a transaction or request you have made, the information you have provided will never be shared, sold, or given to any other organization or person without your agreement unless required by law or any governmental restrictions.
- Please be aware that the information you supply may be required to be disclosed by law. We will comply if there is a reasonable belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights of Keto Macros, prevent or mitigate the possibility of a crime, or protect the rights and safety of other users. If we believe it necessary, we may disclose this information due to the sale of Keto Macros or any business exchange with any joint venture partners or affiliate marketers. We shall always take all reasonable steps to protect and safeguard your private information.
- We act as a data controller when we collect and use your information, which means we decide what information is collected, its length of storage, and how the personal information will be used. We utilize a third-party organization to function as a data processor, storing information such as names and email addresses from our email list. All third-party data processors we use informed us that they also comply with the General Data Protection Regulations to the best of our knowledge.
Information Protection & Security
- Keto Macros implements industry-standard online security measures and shares your data with reputable third-party vendors following the same industry standards for security and safety procedures to safeguard your information, including that which you supply to us and that which we acquire automatically. On our Website, we use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to facilitate the secure transfer of information; nevertheless, this is not a guarantee. Should we be informed of a data breach, we will promptly notify the appropriate parties, providing as much information as possible.
- While we practice several precautions to safeguard the information we collect and prevent misuse, unauthorized access, or disclosure, you acknowledge that we cannot be held liable if an unauthorized third-party has access to our data without our permission. You realize that if our Website gets hacked, these unauthorized parties may access your data. You accept and agree that we are not liable for any such acts and that you will hold us blameless should your information be intercepted in this way without our knowledge, authorization, or consent, including a release of any and all claims connected to the unauthorized party’s use of such information.
- We do not regularly process sensitive categories of data on a broad scale, nor do we do processing procedures that need regular and systematic monitoring of data subjects. We have determined that the appointment of a Data Protection Officer is not required at this time.
- We will keep the minimum amount of your personal data (including name, email address, and behavior tracking) required and any other personal information for as long as it is necessary to satisfy the original reason for acquiring it, such as email subscription or making a purchase. We will also retain and utilize the information we gather as required to comply with any legal responsibilities, resolve any disputes, or as otherwise reasonably determined by us. You have the option to opt-out and have a right to your information removed from our database at any time.
Your Rights to Control Your Information
You may edit your mailing preferences on our list at any time by clicking the link containing “update” at the bottom of any email footer we send you from our list. Similarly, you may “unsubscribe” from our list at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email footer. You have the right to review, edit, or delete your information from our database. You may request access, free of charge, to the data Keto Macros holds on you, correct or update any information, unsubscribe from our email list, and/or at any time remove your information from our database by contacting us at [email protected]
- Right of Access, Right to Erasure, Right to Rectification, Right to Restrict Processing, Right to Data Portability: You are entitled to obtain information regarding how we use your data, to limit how we process your data in certain circumstances, retain your data to use it elsewhere, and may request a copy, edit, or delete the initial data you provided. You may request access to the information Keto Macros holds on you, revise or restrict any data, or contact us at the above email address for more information free of charge.
- Right to be Forgotten: By clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email we send you, you can withdraw your consent to supply us with your Personal Information. We will remove you from our list once you have unsubscribed, and within, you should not get any future emails from us unless there is a technical problem.
Third-Party Links (Our Policy Is Nontransferable)
- You understand that you will need to evaluate each website’s privacy policies separately to confirm their policies.
- We do not intentionally solicit or gather information from minors under 18 or deliberately market to them. If we become aware that we have a minor’s personal information, we will delete the information and/or seek parental consent. If you have reason to believe we have unintentionally received data from a minor, please contact us via email at [email protected].
Your use of www.KetoMacros.com constitutes full and absolute acceptance and agreement to this Disclaimer.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions or concerns about this Policy, your rights herein, or would like to review, revise, or remove your information from our database.