Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
Keto Macros per Default Servings
|2.5 g (2.6 g Total – 0.1 g Fiber)||19.8 g||26.5 g||334.7|
|Nutrition Facts are provided for the Default Servings
And are automatically rounded to the nearest WHOLE gram.
Indeed, a low carb scrambled eggs recipe may sound like an average dish, but we hope this approach shows you a more mindfully flavored, thus decadent and exciting way to have a rather ordinary meal.
Eggs are low in carbs and high in protein, which is why they make such a significant part of a keto diet if you want to lose weight or have more energy during the day.
Keto Macros Fluffy Scrambled Eggs call for room temperature cream cheese to give the velvety, bouncy density we want. Another part of this low carb scrambled eggs recipe is using butter as the fat source because it’s another way we like to enhance the traditional egg dish.
Pair this recipe with out Oven Bacon started & let the Cream Cheese warm up in the residual heat on the stove top.
Follow @KetoMacros on MFP, added friends can view our Food Diary & copy Keto Macros Recipes directly into their own Food Diary.
A date you can find this recipe in my MFP Diary: December 1st 2016
Keto Macros: Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- 1 oz Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 6 whole Eggs, Large
- 0.5 oz Salted Butter
Spices & Seasonigs
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Black Pepper, Ground
- ⅛ tsp Garlic Powder
- ⅛ tsp Onion Powder
- While the Butter warms up in a pan at medium heat, whisk up the Cream Cheese & Eggs up in a bowl. This is why you want the Cream Cheese to be room temp. You can use a fork or an actual whisk.
- Add the Spices & Seasonings to the bowl of Egg Mixture.
- Pour the Seasoned Egg Mixture into your pan with warmed Butter. After just a couple minutes, scramble them up & continue to do so until all the liquid is cooked through. This is one of the simplest things to make. 🙂