Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding
Keto Macros per Default Servings
|2.6 g (7.5 g Total – 4.9 g Fiber)||3.9 g||11.9 g||143.8|
|Nutrition Facts are provided for the Default Servings
And are automatically rounded to the nearest WHOLE gram.
Keto Macros Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding is the answer to a low carb, keto-friendly breakfast or snack that is delicious and healthy. Delicious chocolate peanut butter chia pudding that’s as low carb as it gets, only 3g net carbs per serving! This low carb recipe is lavish and rich to satisfy your sweet tooth while sticking to your macros. It’s low carb, keto-friendly, and guilt free. Making this dish has never been so simple – just place the ingredients into mason jars (or other airtight containers) overnight, and you’re set!
The recipe is low in carbs without sacrificing any of that rich chocolate flavor you crave ideal for satisfying your sweet tooth with a decadent chia pudding. This easy to make keto dessert is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth while staying low carb. It’s rich in healthy fats and fiber, plus full of protein. This means it will satisfy all dietary needs for Keto Macros, gluten free, sugar free, or other carb restricting diets. Anyone can enjoy this dessert guilt free because it’s low carb and delicious for anyone looking to maintain or lose weight while still indulging their taste buds on occasion!
Keto Macros Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding is a simple recipe for chocolate peanut butter chia pudding that saves you time & money, great for a snack or meal replacement. Let’s eat pudding for breakfast!
Keto Macros: Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding
- 1 cup Almond Milk, Unsweetened
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, Creamy, Room Temp
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Stevia
- ¼ cup Chia Seeds
- Pour the Almond Milk & Heavy Cream into your mixing bowl.
- EXCEPT for the Chia Seeds, add in the Natural Cocoa Powder, Peanut Butter, Vanilla Extract, & Stevia Powder to the mixing bowl.
- After those ingredients are all mixed together, add in the Chia Seeds until they are all submerged.
- Continue to stir the Chia Pudding Mixture for every 5 minutes for about 15 minutes.
- Refrigerate for about an hour or until the Chia Pudding has firmed up.
- And the result, a delicious chocolate peanut butter chia pudding